Frequently Asked Questions
- When are payments due?
- In order to secure your booking a deposit of $500.00 is required and the balance will be due 4 weeks before your reservation date.
- Do you provide TV's with Cable and DVD?
- Yes. Our home has cable TV in the family room, master bedroom and one of the bunk-bedrooms.
- Who should I call if I need anything during my stay?
- You can contact our Management Company 24 hours a day (the number will be provided prior to your arrival).
- How far are you from the Boardwalk and Beach?
- South Island Villas is located 3 blocks off the boardwalk/beach at the corner of 7th Street and St Louis Avenue. We are also jusy one block from bayside.
- Do you offer daily cleaning services?
- The home is cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Daily/mid stay cleaning services are not available.
- Do you have laundry facilities on-site?
- Yes we do. We have a stacked washing machine and dryer in the kitchen area. Also provided is an iron and ironing board for you convenience. Please bring detergents if you plan to use these facilities.
- Do you provide linens and towels during our stay?
- Yes. We supply linens and towels for your convenience.
- Do you rent to Student Groups / Senior Week?
- We are very cautious about June Senior Week Rentals. We have strict requirements. Please call or email us for details.
- What medical services are nearby?
- 10th Street Medical Center is just 3 blocks away on Ocean Highway.
- How can I contact you for more information?
410-692-0195 - Home
410-916-2254 - Cell
Heather and Kevin Blackburn
1508 Huntfield Way
Jarrettsville, MD 21084